This morning I was just noticing all the cute little things the kids do. Even though some times it's a mess to clean up, it's still cute.
Example - one night, we were going to bed and found 8 blocks stacked up by Aria on Drew's nightstand. We both just smiled and joked about going in her room and waking her up to give her loves because she's so stinkin' adorable!
So, I decided to walk around the house this morning and catch on film some of the things going on at that time. They were both awake when I got home from the gym, so they'd already be playing. I love all their little things!
When Aria saw I had the camera, she ran over with her little mirror (We've been having fun taking photos in the mirror) She always wants to "see" the photos I take of her as I do them, so this worked!

Aria & Ben having a picnic with the play food, a blanket and their babies.

Aria kissing her baby.

She set her baby well! Food, Drink and a fun book!

I'm not sure who's this one was. They love taking babies/teddy bears on walks.

Aria's "Toy Box" the way
she wants it. I used to organize it all the time, but gave up when she insisted that her books be in a box. Particularly with her other toys. Books are equal to toys to her. She loves to read as much as she likes to play.

Ben's favorite baby. He loves this thing. Sleeps with it every night, plays with it all day. It can usually be found dropped somewhere along the way to his next interest.

Ben's boots. He and Aria wear their rain boots all the time. Easy and fun to put on. Ben's can be found in some random spots!

Ben can drink from a cup!!!!!!!!! We've been working on this for quite some time.

Rie "shooshing" me. "Baby sleeping, mom. QUIET!"

Ben catching me in the hall on my way in to Aria-Bears room.

Jinxy not wanting to be part of the fun. She wanted out in the snow, I guess. Haha!

Dex not being a part of it. Out of reach, and asleep.
5 comments:
Can I just say that your kids are adorable? And the cats too. And you're super mom and so much fun and I love the toys and playing with the stuffed bear as a baby...and this is a total run-on.
I love how cute kids are. It's fun to see the world through their eyes.
Hehe! Love it!
So very cute! I love all the little things kids do! Must be so fun for them to have playmates!
Love it!!
Post a Comment