I have so many things about Aria turning 1 to blog about, I guess!
Here are some things about her at the year mark:
- She is 30.5" tall. 90th %tile
- She weighs 20.9lbs. 48th %tile.
- She started walking at 9 months. She's pretty proficient now!
- She has 2 little teeth on the bottom, and no others showing up yet.
- Her favorite shows are Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Team Umizoomi, Fresh Beat Band, Super Why and Word Girl.
- She loves eating.
- Her favorite foods are kiwi, strawberries, green beans, corn on the cob, bread, and graham crackers (to name the MOST favorites).
- She knows some sign language - particularly "more."
- She knows a couple words - Dada, Mama, and Kiki (Kitty).
- She knows where her bellybutton, nose, eyes and feet are. She's getting more and more each week.
- She went off the bottle about a week before her birthday.
- She loves babies. Real and toy ones.
- She loves cell phones and remotes (why do kids love those so much? lol!)
- She can reach far onto the table and pull things off the edge of the counter.
- She's good at pushing a ball back and forth with us.
- She loves animals. Especially cats and dogs.
- She is wearing 12-18 month clothing.
- She is still in size 3 diapers.
Her birthday party was a blast! Aria's birth mom, birth dad and their moms were able to come too! Here are some pictures from the party.
She got a lot of awesome presents! Thanks everyone!
From her Birth parents she got a jacket they custom made for her with things from their favorite bands and a sign they made for her too of the nickname they call her, along with a few other toys and books! So sweet!
And... Here's her first cake! She really liked the cake!


















6 comments:
I absolutely love that last picture! She really loved that cake!
Yeah, that last picture really does rock. I have never enjoyed watching a one year old eat her cake as much as I loved watching her! That was pretty awesome.
I loved the collage of present opening pictures! That is one cute girl.
And you totally made me feel old when you listed all of her favorite shows-- NONE of them were on when my kids were tikes! Dang.
What a cute Party! Love the cake Pics! Aren't they fun?
I loved how Drew forced Aria's hand into her birthday cake! The Little Creep was able to enjoy it a lot more after that.
I love it when they dig into their first cake. Your party looks awesome.
I love it. you caught some good shots. I loved the cake part.
Post a Comment