My awesome friend
Erin helped me out with this photo shoot for Aria's first birthday! She helped me get set up and helped to keep Aria happy (the sucker in one of the photos below was one of the many attempts!) and I loved how they turned out. Peggy, Kyle and Alecia also helped a ton with the trying-to-keep-Aria-happy task that should have been an easy job, but on this particular day, it wasn't. I'm going to have to take them a fresh batch of cookies or something!
I just LOVE this one! Even though she is crying, she's just so pretty! Plus, "it's my party I can cry if I want to!"
Her beautiful cake made by my friend Tiffany Adams
Here are some of the unfortunate out-takes. She was not a fan of the whole ordeal. The above pictures turned out quite well!
Trying to get away.
Kyle calming her down.
More trying to get away.
More calming her down.
And here's this one again because I just LOVE it!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I love how she sticks out her tongue :)
Dang it Kim said exactly what I was going to say about sticking out her tongue.
ha ha! I love these. YOu did so good. YOu are a natural photog.
They are so cute! GOOD JOB!
They all turned out so dang cute! I especially love the crying one, too. That girl looks cute every single way!
You think birthday are hard on grandparents, little don't like them either.
Post a Comment