"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, April 19, 2010

I ♥ Shopping.

So, I do enjoy shopping quite a lot. My bank account doesn't always want me to though. I've gotten better at budgeting and shopping for deals (largely with the help of my good friend Kim!)

When a good deal comes along, I have a hard time passing. My mom and Kohls presented me with one of those last weekend! My mom had some $5 off coupons, and Kohls had a lot of cute clothes on sale, discounted or just good prices. Here's what I got!

Original price before any discounts or sales: $117. How much I paid? $36 for 10 pieces of clothes.

5 comments:

Janet said...

You little bargainer :)

The Davis' said...

I am So happy for you that you are finding some cute clothes for her! Yay for shopping!

Kristine said...

No kidding! Especially with all the clothes she is given from family and friends she's a well dressed girl!

Peggy said...

Wow-- Those are some dang cute clothes! And fun shopping too, I bet. I love going to Kohl's with mom and her $5 off coupons. One of the VERY few times I like shopping.

And I find it funny that you wrote a post called I heart shopping the same day I mention my loathe for shopping on my blog. :)

JoMamma said...

So cute! I love saving money.