My sister Janet is quite the online shopper and tells me about her awesome finds all the time! So, I decided to see what I could find. I got 5 pairs of pants for Rie Bear for $15! Including the shipping! They arrived today, and they are in great shape to!
A funny though... Here was my first attempt at taking a pic of the pants:
As I looked down to change the settings on my camera, I looked up to find Dex excited about the ebay find too! Hahaha! I'm still giggling.


3 comments:
No way! I love ebay. Way to get a great deal.
I've never bought anything on ebay. The site kinda intimidates me. No... I think OVERWHELMES me is a better descriptor. Someday I'll have to brave it and see if I can get a good deal, too!
And your cat makes me giggle, too.
Man I want to go shoping on ebay for some awesome deals. Maybe I'll go there before I check out anyone more blogs
Post a Comment