I love going to yard sales - though I hate waking up early on a Saturday.
For those of you having your own yard sale - here's a site to check out first to be the most successful! It's cool!
10 Tips to have a successful yard sale
*I found this from UtahDealDiva. If you haven't ever checked out this site - I recommend it!
5 comments:
Just your title had me so excited. I can't wait to seach what someone may want to toss and find perfect treasures. However I also agree it's hard to wake up early.
I used to love yard sale time of the year. I don't so much now.
Problem: I have an adorable 8 year old who also loves yard sale season, because of the STUFFED ANIMALS. And every yard sale seems to have them. I think that soon my house is going to be overrun with them! Especially since she's such a sentimental girl and can't seem to ever toss any out.
Makes me want to go to yard sales less and less...
Kris, I just love your header picture, it is so wonderful, you all looks so good. Does that picture happen to be vertical to work for our family room picture that we need of your family. Aria looks so cute with her tongue sticking out just like her grandpa's.
I love yard sells too, but you already know that.
Yeah, I can make it vertical - I'll do that and get it to you.
And, lets go yard saleing together!
I love your new header picture. Aria looks so cute and happy, so excited to being seal to her mommy and daddy. I love it!
Post a Comment