+
+
Great weather, family, and friends
=
Aria went swimming for her first time! Verdict: She loved it! She did not want to get out. She was splashing in her float toy and kicking like crazy!
We went to St. George this weekend with the Davis's and had a blast! One of Jan's mission companions has a house there and let us stay there for the week/weekend. Lindsey brought some of her friends, Alex & Danielle have a few friends down there as well that they met up with, and we even ran into some friends at the pool! The house was HUGE and beautiful!
The ride down was a little miserable for Aria towards the end because her little ears wouldn't pop. Poor thing! The way back she slept through the worst parts, thank goodness, and was only a little fussy toward the end.
There was an awesome park right behind the house that had awesome things to play on. Most were dizzy/spinny things.
And here is my favorite pic from the weekend:
We got Rie some cute sunglasses and she actually kept them on! Unlike the cute hat... :)


7 comments:
Urg. I'm so so so jealous. And I suffer from extreme jealousy issues. Sun and sand and cute babies and good looking peope. Dang, why can't that be me.
Looks like fun times! I'm glad Aria likes the water...that will save you some grief later on!
First time swimming. That is so fun. It looks like you had a great time.
Wow. So much fun!! I, too, am jealous. I'm even jealous of Aria's awesome sunglasses.
That's so cute! I love the sunglass too,
That last pic is so cute! Love it! What a fun time!
you're daughter is so cute! I love the picture on your banner with her sticking her tongue out and the sunglasses pic!
Post a Comment