"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, March 15, 2010

Blessing Day!

Sunday the 7th, was Aria's blessing! It was such a nice day! When Aria woke up we got her bathed an fed. She then took a great nap until time to get ready! My mom came over and helped me get Aria ready. It was very nice! Drew headed out to the church to take care of some paperwork and to save some seats for family and friends.

The blessing Drew gave her was so sweet! She was very good for it too. She even tried to help with holding the microphone! After the blessing was over, Drew pulled out her pacifier and she began to smile so big at the crowd! It was so cute! She sure is a little ham! She's really good at making people feel good. I love that about her!

Here are just a couple pics from the day.

7 comments:

JoMamma said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for your family.

Losee's said...

I love the little pink sweater! So pretty! She is such a beautiful girl and she has the most pretty smile that makes me melt!

Julie said...

That was beautiful day and weekend. I hated to see it come to a close. What a fun day to cap everything off.

Janet said...

I love the pink sweater!! very cute! what a sweet heart of a girl

i'm erin. said...

OH I love love love the pink sweater! I love you guys...and i have a very interesting proposition for you...about your baby...I'll call...or email...or something.

Chris and McKell said...

She is so darling and always so happy and smiley!! We love her!!

Peggy said...

She looked SO great! I thought that watching a newborn get blessed was pretty awesome, but watching a six month old is so much fun! Especially when they hold the microphone themselves. :) Aria was unbelievably adorable.