"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
What? You blogged about this before me? Dang. I really ought to get to it soon.
Seriously, though, a HUGE thanks for all the great pictures! I didn't even take my camera to the lunch afterwards, so these are all the pics I have of it. Thanks for thinking ahead much more than I was! They all look great. It's awesome having you as as sister.
3 comments:
haha love the picture of the girls with Emmy big cheer!!
What? You blogged about this before me? Dang. I really ought to get to it soon.
Seriously, though, a HUGE thanks for all the great pictures! I didn't even take my camera to the lunch afterwards, so these are all the pics I have of it. Thanks for thinking ahead much more than I was! They all look great. It's awesome having you as as sister.
I love her smile. It looks like it was a very special day.
Post a Comment