"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday Girl

We have a 3 year old now!

Aria turned 3 on the 1st. It's been pretty crazy since then and I'm finally able to blog about it!

Earlier in the week she was getting so excited about it! Birthday week started off with excitement!
A few days before her birthday she got her first card in the mail for this one! It was from Grandpa & Grandma Spencer (Ben's Birth Mom's parents) That was so sweet of them! It added to Aria's excitement immensely!
On the day of her birthday we had a party with her Birth Families.  It was so much fun! Aria had a lot of fun loving on her little Birth Sister Dezi. It was too cute. It was so neat being able to spend this special day all about Aria with them. I know they loved seeing her on this special day too. They gave her some awesome gifts! Dezi and Ben got to help Aria open gifts too!

I tried to get some cute posed pictures from her - but being the sweet, energetic, excited, active girl she is, this is how they turned out! She is such a beautiful girl.
The party set-up:
She loves cake!
2 days later on the 3rd we got together with our families to celebrate. Loads of fun again! It was so sweet of everyone to come and such sweet gifts too! For this party we did a princess theme. Aria wanted a Princess birthday party so bad - and generally I steer away from character related party themes like that - it's what she wanted and it's her birthday after all! We got her a few princess things and it seems most of the family knew of her princess obsession and she made out!
She go a little shy and Peggy had to coax her out from under the table. I love this picture!
Her main gift from mom & dad was a new bike! She's been so excited for this since Christmas! She looks so old on it, it's crazy.
She's such an awesome girl! Happy Birthday Rie Bear!


4 comments:

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

So fun!! I think our girls would get along so great. They seem to like so many of the same things.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Happy birthday, Aria! I love the anti-posed pictures. :) And that spread is beautiful! The bum shot was less so. ;) She's such an awesome little girl!

Millie said...

Seeing Aria, and Dezi together again was priceless! Thanks again for having us over on her birthday. See you guys in November! :)

Seriously?! said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I have been wondering how to 'do' our Little One's birthday that would include her birthfamily. Thinking two parties will make it much more comfortable for everyone. So glad that it went well!!!