"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Snow.
FINALLY.
As mentioned before, Ben's NOT a fan of the snow. He played for a bit, but he'd rather watch Aria play out the window instead. He humored me for a bit and tried out the pull-tube.
Aria loves playing in it. This little pull-tube tips easy and she loves when I take corners fast and she goes tumbling out. "ONE MORE TIME, MOMMY!" she shouts!
Oh how I love the snow too. We do snow angels like they are going out of style! I need more photos of Drew in them - he loves playing in the snow with them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What fun photos! It's too bad Ben is apathetic about the snow.
Before I had Aria, Jeff, his friend Colton, and I went out, and bought a tube, tied it to the back of the jeep (with a rope), and went cruising in Jeff neighborhood. It was so much fun! I didn't particularly like being on the tube alone though. It was too much for me to hold, so Jeff came on the tube with me when it was my turn, and he helped me hold the rope.
I can't wait for Dezi to get older, so I can have fun like this with her! I'm going crazy sitting inside all the time.
Looks like fun! I loved playing in the snow when I was little! My kids have been so dang sick all winter I haven't let them play in the snow. I know, I'm a mean mom :)
Cute pictures!
I'm so glad we finally got snow! Looks like Aria had a blast! Looks like Ben did, at least a little bit. :)
I'm glad we finally had some snow to play in. Maybe next year will have more.
New favorite picture, you know which one.
Post a Comment