
For this simple wrist band, I got out of bed at 4:30am to get in a line outside (thank goodness for a warmer morning today!) to get a wristband to register Aria for the Preschool I want her in. She misses the deadline by 1 day, but since she's already potty trained, they will let her in. Ben wont be old enough for over a year, so I'll be finding a different preschool (or doing
Joy School) for him until he is old enough to attend this one.
It paid off though, I was #4 in line for the 3-4 age group which means tonight at the actual registration I get pretty much any pick of time and teacher. I'm so excited! She's through the roof in excitement too! Going to be a long summer waiting for school to start.
When I got home, she had just woken up and came running to me and gave me a huge hug. Reinforced why it's worth it to get out of bed that early!
5 comments:
WHAT!!! School?!?
She's starting preschool? That's so great! Can't wait to get an email. I wait for milestones like these.
Awww! You're such an awesome mom!
That's awesome! I am trying to find a preschool for Parker, but since he missed the deadline too- I am trying to find more of a pre-k, and they are all filling up too fast! Good Job Mom!
I agree, Peggy.
Post a Comment