"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, January 26, 2012

6 Months of Ben Jammin'

Can't believe it's been 6 months already! Tomorrow will be a good day in court. Finalization of his adoption into our family!

6 months ago:

5 Months ago:
4 Months Ago:
3 Months ago:
2 Months ago:
1 Month ago:
Recently:
He's such a cute little guy. He's growing so much every month/week/day!

- He's a pretty good eater! He's only recently becoming a little picky - that comes with his age though.
- He's a rockstar sleeper! Sleeps with his bum in the air too - I love that both my kids did that!
- He adores Aria. She's the coolest thing in the world to him.
- He's learning so much and becoming quite the climber!
- His smile is so sweet!
- He has become a very lovey boy. Hugs and kisses all around now!
- He loves the cats and little dogs. Terrified of big dogs.
- Just recently out of his high chair and into a regular chair all the time.
- Loves to do whatever Aria is doing.
- Loves being tickled by Daddy.
- Does NOT like the snow.
- Has had 8 stitches. :( (that little scar on his forehead - tripped and hit the corner of a wooden chair)
- Loves singing.
- Loves playing the piano.
- Loves to dance.
- Favorite toys are cars, trucks and balls.
- Loves to be Mommy's shadow. He's my mini me!
- Loves to have his picture taken.
- Hates to use his fork or spoon when eating.
- Loves everyone he meets.
- Loves to play around other kids.
- Has become quite a runner. He's gotten sturdy on his feet finally and sometimes does laps around the table just for fun while giggling! Haha!

He is so sweet and can be such fun to be around.

We love you Ben! Thank you for coming to our family. We love your birth/first family so much and love the support they are to us and you. You have so many people who love you dearly.

Love,
Mom & Dad & Sister Aria

3 comments:

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

So exciting! Have a great weekend!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Aaa! I loved this! Especially the pictures, showing how he has grown in the past six months! I loved reading everything about him, too. He's such a cool little guy! I love him!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Congrats on finalization today! I hope it was a great day! When do you get to go to the temple? I'm an idiot. You left your email on my blog and I copied it so I could write you an email. Then I deleted the comment. Well, before I emailed you I copied something else and so I lost your email address! Can you leave me another comment with it and this time I won't be so dumb? Thanks! Or mine is utkira at yahoo dot com.
Your sweet little boy is just so dang cute. He has the greatest eyes, and cutest smile! So happy that you have your two children.