"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A, E, I, O

In working with Aria on her speech, we sing a lot of alphabet sound songs. Many of which get stuck on everyone's heads too (I'm looking at you, Danielle!) Because of the focus we've put on teaching these things, Aria has picked up on letters. It's one of her favorite things to do with Daddy.

When she sees writing on things, she always says "A, E, I, O!" to show she recognizes they are letters. It's so cute! And, amazing.

The other day we were drawing and coloring together (of course, drawing Alecia because Aria adores her) and Aria wanted to take the pen and paper in the other room "for 1 min, mommy." (Oops... do I say that a lot? lol!) She came back with all these little squigglies and proudly said "A, E, I, O!" She's such a smarty pants!

3 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Wow! So impressive! Such a smart girl!

The Davis' said...

haha that is so funny! hey A is for APPLE ahaha apple!

Julie said...

She is a smart girl! You spend so much teaching time with your kids! That is great.