"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, October 17, 2011

Awesome News!

My sister Peggy has been writing for, well, most of her life. For the past 4 years in particular she's been writing books. She has an awesome book she's been working really hard on. I've read it, so I'm not surprised things have turned out so well - but she landed an agent! And, one of the ones she REALLY wanted!

She said she'll remember me when she's famous. ;) She's the next big thing. Seriously.

Check out her news here:

http://peggyeddleman.blogspot.com/2011/10/quotes-and-cookies-agent-announcement.html

Congrats Peggy! Love ya tons! Sara's lucky to have you!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I'm super happy for Pegs. She's pretty much the reason I get up and live everyday. It's just out of my extreme competition genes.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I just snorted at Erin's comment. But she's totally right. She does have extreme competition genes.

And thank you so much! You're a million kinds of awesome, Kristine.

JoMamma said...

This is so cool. Congrats.