"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Aria's new hair

I cut Aria's hair today! As in, a for-real cut. I've done little trims of scraggly pieces before, but this time I made the back all the same length. I cut about an inch in some spots! I absolutely love it! Looks very good on her. My favorite look yet.

4 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! Even if it makes her look like I haven't seen her in a year! It's so pretty!

Millie said...

I best be receiving an email. This is a big deal!

Ella said...

Wow She is growing up too fast!! Love her cute hair !!!!♥

Elizabeth said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

I love your header too.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com