"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 Year Anniversary


Drew and I have now been married 10 years!

1/3 of my life I have been his wife.

He is such a great provider for our family. He loves us all so much.

He is such a great Dad. He's so good to our kids and even better every day.

He has such a sense of humor. He makes us all laugh all the time. I love how much he gets our kids laughing. I love that sound in our house.

I love you, babe! Here's to 50+ more years and onto eternity.

1 comment:

Alyse said...

Happy Anniversary!