She got to share it with so many family members and her birth families too!
It was a lot of fun!
She's growing so much too!She is now 37" tall - 99th %tile
She is 26.2 lbs - 54th %tile
For her birthday we got her a big kid bed! She looks so little in her twin sized bed. She did great adjusting to it. It was good timing and she wanted it. I think we check on her more now just to see her cute little body sleeping in that big bed.
She also kicked the pacifier habit a few weeks ago. That went better than we thought too! She had only been using it at bed time since about 18 months old, but was VERY attached to it.
Her favorite toys are still her babies.
She is wearing size 24 month to 2T clothes mostly (some smaller stuff if height or length doesn't matter like shorts). Size 4 diapers, size 5 shoes.
She's an awesome eater - not many if any things she wont eat.
She's an awesome sleeper too! Sleeps all through the night, about 11+ hours straight. Takes a 2hr nap each day.
She's no longer a baby! She's a little girl. And, she's such a treat!
6 comments:
I love her grin in that first picture! She's such a happy, sweet girl. I love her!
I can't believe she is getting so big! I love reading about your family. Congrats on a Happy Healthy 2 year old, and your new addition!
I don't want to imagine my life without her. . . She is perfect.
Oh my gosh she is getting so big! Cute family!! :)
Wow!! I cant' believe she is two already!!! She is adorable!!!
Ahhhhhh. So cute!
Post a Comment