Last week I took LeeAnn's senior photos. She's so beautiful! I really admire LeeAnn - anyone who really knows her would agree. She's an amazing girl. She's very tough, strong, determined, loving, trustworthy, strong-willed, independent and honest. She's always felt like a little sister to me and I am very protective of her. You always know where you stand with LeeAnn. She has a unique personality, does not take well to being bossed around, and can be the best friend in the world.
I love you LeeAnn! And, Congrats on graduating from High School! We're so proud of you and all the hard work you've put in - in grades, your extracurricular things like FCCLA, chef/cooking, photography, etc! And having a job on top of all of that! We wish you the best of luck in college and life, and hope that all your dreams and aspirations come true.





3 comments:
Those Pictures look awesome she looks so pretty as usuall!!
LeeAnn IS amazing. I love her. And I love those pics!
Great Pic's!!!♥
Post a Comment