Dearest Sweetheart,
Today is your birthday and I wanted to let you know how much I love you!
Lunch with you and Aria yesterday for you b-day was a blast! Thank you for being such a great Dad. I love to watch you two play. You have such a sweet relationship, I love how she lights up when you walk in the room. Thank you for being such a great provider too. I know you have a lot of stress with your job and I want you to know how much we appreciate all the hard work you do for us, and so I can be the one raising Aria and our future children as an at-home mom.
I love being around you. You keep me laughing. I love that we have so many things in common - like our likes in comedy, TV shows, Action movies, theater, art, vacation spots, food, and on and on! You have made me into such a better person. We really have "grown up" together from being just 20 and 21 when we met. Now we are 30 and 31 and these past 10 years of knowing you during such an important and transitional time of life when we finally do know what we are doing has been wonderful. You've been with me through my (and our) biggest stresses, decisions, fears, disappointments, hard times, great times, joys, achievements, etc. You are always so good at helping me to step back from situations and look at them from the outside instead of what's only in front of me. You helped me through my college years with encouragement and perseverance. My diploma should have your name on it too ;) You have taught me so many things about life, computers, friends, attitude, teaching, understanding, etc. I'll always cherish what we have shared.
I love you so much! Happy birthday! I'm so glad you are my sweetheart and that I get to share this with you.
Love,
Your Seasene
1 comment:
Awww! I love this! Drew is an awesome guy.
Post a Comment