"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Besties

Aria and Ellie are exactly 3 weeks apart. Living next door to each other is just simply awesome. Here's to hoping for a life long friendship. Ellie has cool parents too.

 
And they make some awesome messes! I think every toy in the house was brought into this room at one point or another!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Aww....Sometimes I wish I could be little like them for a day, just to remember how much fun it was!

Kim said...

How fun! Nice to have your friend so close! And in age too, especially at that age :)

Losee's said...

Aria is so cute! I love her sharing her sippy cup. We need to get together soon. I haven't seen you for a long time! I'll plan a play date soon.