I love it. She is so cute just chatting away.
Kristine, I just received your photo's in the mail, thank you! I was not expecting it. It was a special surprise! Aria, has grown a ton! Thanks for posting this particular video of her. You're so sweet when you speak to her. I love it! Give Aria my love. I sincerely miss you and Drew, but more specifically The Creep. Again thank you so much!!-Millie
Too Cute!! You shouldn't teach her NO,LOL she will learn that one soon enough! That is Olivia Favorite word!
So sweet! She is such a cutie!
She had the cutest little voice. I love your video's. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it. She is so cute just chatting away.
Kristine, I just received your photo's in the mail, thank you! I was not expecting it. It was a special surprise!
Aria, has grown a ton! Thanks for posting this particular video of her. You're so sweet when you speak to her. I love it! Give Aria my love.
I sincerely miss you and Drew, but more specifically The Creep.
Again thank you so much!!
-Millie
Too Cute!! You shouldn't teach her NO,LOL she will learn that one soon enough! That is Olivia Favorite word!
So sweet! She is such a cutie!
She had the cutest little voice. I love your video's. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment