"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Friday, October 29, 2010

Boulters, Screaming, and Carmel Apples

Me, Aria, My sister Peggy and her kids took a trip to Vernal a couple weeks ago to see my sister Janet and her family. We had a fun time while we were there! The drive wasn't quite as smooth as Aria is not a fan of sleeping while in the car and did not enjoy it.

Here's my sis and her girls. Chris was at work when we did these.

The drive. Aria loves her forward facing car seat! And, she loved that Alecia gave her all of her stuffed animals.



Janet & Chris & Girls got a new kitten a little bit ago and Aria LOVED it! It was little enough for her to hold it!


I love the look on the kitten's face - "Help?"

We went to a couple of the parks there. Vernal is so nice for parks and things. It's so laid back there

Slides are Aria's new favorite things at the park.

She kept falling and laughing so much! I caught a little of it here:







And, the caramel apples!!




5 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for the Visit!! it was tons of fun!!

The Davis' said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were able to go and spend time with your sisters!

Peggy said...

Gosh, that was fun!

JoMamma said...

Those apples look so good. I think I need a mini vacation. To bad all my sisters live 5-10 minutes away. Well I guess it's not that bad.

Julie said...

You guys had so much fun. I loved the video of Aria and the slide. She is one determined little girl. I wish I would have gone with you guys. I am glad you posted this so I could enjoy some of it. Man those caramel apple looked good.