Favorite subject in college? Geology.
Favorite subject in Geology? Dinosaurs.
I love Dinosaurs. Always have. Something about them just fascinates me.
I've told my parents that if something happens to me and I die before them, to not be sad. Because I would be in heaven and finally have all the answers about Dinosaurs. They love Dino's too. I think it'd give them comfort.
We went to Dinosaur land last week too! I'll post that later. I'm off to read Rie a book about Dinosaurs. Gotta pass on the love!

5 comments:
You know how little girls play with barbies? I played with dinosaurs. I totally get what you mean.
I always look for the like button on blogs and emails and such! lol I'm glad you are handing down your love for them to Aria!!!
I love it. So funny!
Hehe. You make me giggle. I hope Aria gets a love for dinos like Cory did as a toddler / preschooler. Then you can love dinos in every room, drawer, hamper, shelf, and bed in your house. It'll be awesome.
This post was so cute! I love that you love dinos! Delightful!
Post a Comment