Last night was a funny one at our house. And 2 pictures can explain it all.
First, Aria does funny things with eating utensils.
"Excuse me, but are you aware there is a fork on your shoulder?"
Later, I was making dinner and Aria was playing in the kitchen. She's been growing a ton lately, and I guess I didn't realize she can reach the top of the counters now. Just enough to grab the corner of a big bag of shredded cheese. I saw her grab it, but I couldn't get it quick enough and, of course, she dumped it upside down in the pull. Cheese went everywhere and she squealed in excitement and grabbed handfuls to eat! I just had to get a picture before cleaning it up. It was pretty funny!
3 comments:
That is so freaking cute! I love that she squealed at the cheese.
I love the fork on her shoulder!
Some things they do that might otherwise drive you nuts are so freaking cute that you just have to get a pic before cleaning it up! Adorable.
Post a Comment