Over the weekend I got to take pics of some very cute kids! 2 of my friends, who are sisters, were doing pictures of all of the grandkids for their mom for her birthday and let me take them! They are all such cute kids! I loved it.
Wait, what's that you say? Photographing kids is easy? Here's a couple outtakes! I just smile looking at these because the parents were working so hard to keep them all smiling and facing forward, yet kids will do what they want to do! Especially when they are sick of getting their pictures taken.
I love in this one how Kyson is done. He's leaving.






5 comments:
these are so cute!! deana LOVED her gift!! i was kinda sad I didn't have a kid to contribute to the photo...oh well...give it time :D.
and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blooper pics. so funny. the first one so shows all their personalities. gav is my favorite face.
they are such funny kids.
YA..NO kids are not easy to take pics of. You did a great job Kristine
Thanks again Kristine! You have such talent!! I have never got a good picture of my kids together, and I was very happy with these pictures! I finally have a picture I can put up of the two of them! My mom LOVED it!
Oh, my gosh! Those pictures are so pretty! Those kids are freaking adorable. And they all have such amazing eyes! And I want to kiss that baby's cheeks.
Very cute kids! Grandma is going to love the pictures.
I can't imagine trying to get more than one kid to sit still for a picture. Sometimes digital is just not fast enough, but thank goodness you can delete instantly instead of waiting for the pictures to be printed.
Post a Comment