"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tim's Birthday/Owlz Game

Tuesday was Tim's 12th birthday! Monday Misty called and invited us to go with them to an Owlz game with them for his birthday. We sat on the grass so the kids would have a better time. I took advantage of the opportunity to get some shots of the boys that I could play around with. The sun was setting and it was fun!

Thanks again Paul & Misty!


I love the conversation Rie and Misty are having here! It's probably when Misty was telling her about the crackers she had for her. Mmmm...

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I love all the head shots of the boys! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time.

Chris and McKell said...

Ok so I was thinking I just saw your comment on the drive in and I am pretty sure it is going to be a weekly trip now so next time I will call you and we can meet up and go if you would like I think that would be soo much fun! anyways the drive in is in west valley off of 3300 south and on redwood road really simple place to find! let me know if you would like to go with us

Julie said...

What good pic's. I too love the shots of the boys, they are so cute and that just shows it off. Good story to go along with it. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for sharing