At camp we had a lot of fun. I missed Lindsey too since she is now graduated. Here are a few pics from the week. I don't have any pics from the Ropes Course, Canoeing, or BB Gun shooting - I skipped out on those to see Rie Bear.
We danced like Gnomes...
We danced on stage
We stood in lunch lines. I had on my trusty Pack-pack the whole time. Saved us quite a few times with anything anyone needed.
We made S'mores.
We Hiked.
We slip-n-slid.
And we hung out as friends all together.
I love all of these girls & ladies! I've been in the ward almost 8 years and am pretty close with many of them now, and I love it. It makes me never want to move.
Here's my partner in crime for the week (and every other week) Heather. H-Mo.




3 comments:
OH homo. I will miss you guys a sure heck of a lot. When I come down we will all have to hang out.
Sounds like Lindsey is a little jealous she wasn't able to be there! Heck, I'm a little jealous I wasn't there. You guys have all kinds of fun at girls camp! Those girls are pretty darn lucky to have such fun leaders. You make sure they know that, right?
Kristine, you look like you are the same age as those girl. What fun you had. So glad you were able to go. You love those girls and it shows. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment