"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, May 31, 2010

Such a helpful little girl

Aria can be so helpful to me. She can also be very helpful in... her own way. Either way, I really love it! She makes me smile constantly! Even though she makes a lot of messes - she's so sweet in how she does it that I really don't mind constantly cleaning them up. :) She's such a crack-up!

She helps me get better at one handed cooking.
She helps put Daddy to sleep at nap time.
She helps clear out her drawers. This is one of her favorite. She loves to empty laundry baskets. 
Half of these things I just hadn't put away yet.
She helps clear out the diaper bag (daily).
She helps to keep me busy by dragging her things around.
(Yes, that is a new diaper at the top and a onesie near the front)
She helps to pull out the darn purple flower that invade our grass.
(Working on the "helping to not try to eat them).
This one is my favorite. She helps to clean her face after eating!


9 comments:

Melanee said...

She is adorable!! What a good helper.

Janet said...

Ahh she is so dang cute! your such a good Mom!

Millie said...

Your little helper for sure!

The first photo of Aria by herself is a spitting image of me when I was her age! However her last photo she looks exactly like Jeff! It's those cheeks, I swear.

Thanks for posting this!
There is always a smile on Little Creeps face.

Peggy said...

LOVE them! I especially love the one where she is standing up to the drawers. Man. It kinda makes me miss my kids when they were that age. She's so stinkin cute!

JoMamma said...

I like your outlook on her being helpful. Very cute pictures!

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

She is so sweet and getting so big. What a "good" helper!

Ella said...

So cute!! I love it when they are little helpers!! She is a little sweetheart!

Julie said...

Kris, those are daring pictures. I especially like the one on the grass

kellieanne said...

She is so beautiful Kristine. I loved the "helper" stage. Wish it stuck around longer.