"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fireman's Breakfast

This morning was the Fireman's breakfast down at the fire station. It is always SO yummy! Hashbrowns, Ham, Eggs, and Pancakes! And, chocolate milk! Steve got us in the habit of going and I love it! I love how much the community supports it too. There are always a lot of our friends and neighbors there too.

Rie Bear got to meet Smokey the Bear! She was a little nervous - she was holding on really tight with her other arm.


Afterward, we went out and looked at all the old and new fire trucks. The newest one - the really cool one got called out during breakfast, so we'll have to wait. My friend Kira and I got a good peek at it when the city first got it on our way to the rec center to work out. It's really cool!

Here is our sweetie on the old truck. She loved it!

Look at her cute little tongue sticking out in excitement!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I remember going to that! So fun and Aria is so cute! And yes, we totally need to get together :)

JoMamma said...

Aria looks so cute in her pictures. It was such a good breakfast. Yummy to bad I have to wait another year for more. Maybe next year I'll bump into you there.

Peggy said...

Okay, I forgive the firefighters for waking everyone up at 6:00 just because of these pictures. They are so cute! I clicked on that second one to make it bigger because I couldn't see her so well--- that look on her face is so cute! And I love that you can see her in the side view mirror on that last one.