"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Superbowl Party!

Our superbowl party this year was at our house (usually at Tom's of course, but he and Mary were on a cruise!) We were missing a lot of people, but still had a great time! I unfortunately started getting Vertigo the night before during girls night and was still battling it during the party (that's my excuse for what I look so tired and crappy in the pics!)

I made this fruit pizza.
 
Here are some of the guests.



This pic makes me laugh because it looks like Grandma is shaking an angry fist! I didn't take the pic, so I'm not sure what was really going on! :)


Rie had a blast playing with everyone! She looked so adorable in the dress her Birth-Grandma gave her! 



1 comment:

Chris and McKell said...

Looks like you had a great time! What happened to your dad's leg?