"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Loving Photoshop!

I am LOVING photoshop! Here's some fun I've had. I think I need to quit always practicing on just Aria's pic because by the end of it, my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth at how cute she is, and it takes all I have to not go wake her up and squeeze her because she's so beautiful!!!
Original

These 2 are very similar, just changes in the flower.
  
 
I love this one! Well, all of them, but especially this one.
 

7 comments:

i'm erin. said...

sweet! I love photoshop so much. It really is a lot of fun.

Losee's said...

What a cute model to take pictures of! She is so beautiful!

Kim said...

So cute and fun! I apparently need you to show me how to use photoshop because I have the Elements, and so far the only thing I can figure out how to do is remove snot, tears and scratches... :)

Janet said...

I love those pictures they look awesome

Peggy said...

Nice!! I'm so happy for you that you 1) Got Photoshop and 2) Know how to use it!

Kendall said...

Your pictures are so cute! I have been wanting to get photoshop where is a good place to get it?

JoMamma said...

That is very cool.