"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sugar and Spice

This weekend I got to fill in on a photo shoot of Alecia in her new baptism dress. She is such a pretty girl and was so patient with my slowness in shooting when it was so cold outside (she had a coat and blanket around her when I was messing with settings)! Here are some of the pics!

 
This one was actually a mistake with the settings off, but it looks cool! No editing done to it.

5 comments:

Melanee said...

WOW! Good job. And VERY cute model!!!

Peggy said...

They are so cute! You did such a great job! Thanks again for dropping everything to do them.

i'm erin. said...

awesome! They look amazing. I love them.

Shelby said...

These are all great! I especially love the last one!

Julie said...

What an angel she is. She is so pretty.