"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Giggly Girl!

Rie is such a happy little girl. She loves to laugh. When she is sleepy she gets hysterical! Check it out:

6 comments:

Ella said...

That is too cute and way funny! I love her laugh! Well I just love baby giggles they are the cutest!!!

Janet said...

Oh I love that age when you can make them laugh and laugh!

Peggy said...

I love that!!!

Kim said...

What a cutie! I love it when they laugh out of just pure happiness!

JoMamma said...

I love the sound of a baby laughing. Way to cute.

Julie said...

This is just cute. It just makes you laugh watching it. What a cutie she is and what good parents you guys are.