We stopped by the cheese factory in Beaver to get Cheese Curds.
For Drew's b-day dinner we ate at Pollo Loco...
Where we ALL ate...
Aria was definitely the star of the trip. We were so bored when she was napping! We did get in some shopping and things and it was a lot of fun! It was nice to get away for a few days and get in some nice relaxation! We even got in some BBQ'in!
Since it was so warm down there Rie got to experience sitting in the grass and playing with the leaves. We went on walks, and Grandma showed Rie all the pretty trees around the area. I think those two had the most fun together!
Valentines Morning there was a special present waiting for Rie...
It was a new cute green and pink striped outfit!
On the way home we stopped in Beaver again. And in the parking lot is a huge chair! So, naturally, we climbed on it!

7 comments:
Oh, my gosh. That picture of dad holding Aria is SO CUTE!! And she is sitting up so good now! I love the pic of her being unsure about feeling the grass. Glad you had a great time!
I LOVE the Beaver Cheese Factory and I too, get carsick! I agree with Peggy that pic of Aria and your dad totally looks PRO!
Oh i love the grass pictures its so funny how kids just think that's the oddest thing.
Looks like alot of fun! Love the big chair!!
Looks like you had fun down there! She is a cutie!
ah that looks like so much fun! makes me want to go to st. george for the weekend. Aria is beautiful!
You chopped a foot of hair off!!! looks cute :)
Post a Comment