Drew
"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Wiffle Ball!
Today after Sunday dinner we all went out to Drew's parent's front yard for some wiffle ball. It was so much fun! Here are the pics - I finally figured out how to make action shots not be blurry on my new camera! Yay! I love this first one with only the ball in focus. Lindsey actually took this one, and the ones of me.
Drew


Me


Heather

Steve


Jan

Shonagh

Lindsey

Blaize

Kazh


Daisy wanted in on the action too!
Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay talk about depressing! I cannot wait until we live there! We miss out on way too much. Looks like you guys had so much fun as always. Cool pics too!
Pretty sweet pics Kristine! Wiffle ball looks pretty fun!
I love to play me some wiffle ball! Call me up next time!
Wow Kristine! Can I just say your photography is Rockin' my world! So beautiful and so much fun. I love a good game of ball.
Did you win?
Did I win? Um... No. Playing against THEM?!?
Fun pictures! I love whiffle ball, we should get everyone together and play.
Good family pictures, you all looked like you were having great fun.
Post a Comment