"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif
Saturday, February 28, 2009
YW Overnighter
For YW we went on an overnighter to Midway this weekend. It was so much fun! It was in a really nice cottage that one of our leaders has a "time share" in. The girls had lots of fun with each other and with us leaders. Some didn't go to bed until close to 5am! I was out at 1:30... guess I'm a lightweight! We were all pretty much up around 7:30am for some reason. We played lots of games as a group (Like Sardines! which is a backwards Hide & Go seek in the dark), as well as other games in smaller groups. The MiaMaid leaders also put on a great presentation of the Parable of the Princesses story. It was really good!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! And holy cow, that place looks NICE!
Um, you aren't a lightweight hitting it at 1:30... I would be out at 10:30. I can't stay up late! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment