"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas: Davis Party

On Christmas Eve the Davis side celebrates all day with Bowling, Pizza, Movie, Egg Nog Toast, gift exchange. This year we had Drew's brother Steve & wife Rachelle. Drew's brother Alex & wife Danielle had us. It was a lot of fun!

We saw Wreck It Ralph for the movie. This year we took the kids and we all really enjoyed it! I was impressed with how well they did. Movie theaters aren't really enjoyable for little ones and they are starting to get old enough! They hated the chairs. Their little bums aren't big enough! lol!

Drew was the champ for the guys last year, but lost it to his dad this year. Lindsey was the winner last year, and I won it from her! Ben & Aria shared a slot and did really well. It was fun!

And we got to hold Baby Kate lots!











2 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

That sounds like a fun routine indeed. I haven't been bowling in a year though I wanted to (I broke my wrist in a motorcycle accident).

This sounds like a very cool tradition and great family fun. Much success and prosperity to you and yours in 2013!

Cheers!

Millie said...

Aria, is doing exactly what I want to do to baby Kate, pinch her cheeks! I'm so happy you blogged! Looks like Christmas was a success this year (as it always seems to be with your families (:)