"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, July 30, 2012

Showering Lindsey

Drew's awesome sister Lindsey is getting married soon! On the 18th a couple neighbors/friends threw a shower for her and had it in our backyard. It was so much fun! Lindsey is such a wonderful girl. Ben is a lucky guy to have her!
Anna, Ericka & Karla

 Lindsey telling how they met & proposal story
 Opening gifts! She got so many things! So sweet of everyone.
 Good pick Heather!
 Some of Lindsey's best friends/bridesmaids
 Some of Lindsey's in-laws & their friends
So excited for you Linds! Love ya!

2 comments:

Millie said...

We're the same age, and she's getting married! I have no room to talk though, I've had two kids, and I'm not married. Call me a sinner, I guess. Haha!

Ben and Linds Jenkins said...

You're awesome Kristine! Thanks for letting us use the backyard and taking all those pictures.