"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
I love that both my kiddos love so many of the same things as me - such as STRAWBERRIES! Aria has always loved Strawberries, and Ben has just recently started going crazy for them now too! I love it! So, here's how we started our day.
5 comments:
Jealous! Berries are probably my favorite fruit. And, they're getting so big! I'm loving Aria's jaw line, with those chubby cheecks of hers!
Mmmm! I wish that was how my day started!
yummy!
Yumm that is a good start to a day
These look so good! I generally skip breakfast, but I'm going to try to eat breakfast now.
www.modernworld4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment