Anyone else hate it? Blogger's new ReCaptcha is the worst! (Also just Captcha)
If you have it on your blog, I make a begging plea: please take it off! Blogger is really good at catching spam, so, all it's really doing is making people consider commenting or not. Sometimes my comment isn't worth the ReCaptcha hassle and I just delete it.
I'm not alone in hating it. :) But I do love your blogs.

8 comments:
Yes! Times a thousand, yes.
Hate it!
I totally hate it too!!! Especially if I miss a letter, then the chances of me doing it again is next to none.
Amen to that! I didn't even realize I had it on my blog until my sister told me. But I know that I hate using it when I want to comment on other blogs so I took mine off right away.
Boy do I hate it to. Too confusing to me and I agree if you miss a letter then the chances of doing it again usually doesn't work.
I didn't even know you could get rid of it! I hate it too! Thanks for the info :)
ha ha, I wrote a blog post about this too:
http://bumbersbumblings.blogspot.com/2012/03/blogger-friends-please-read.html
Thanks for this post! I didn't realize I had it. For anyone else who is a Google blogger and isn't sure they have it but wants to get rid of it, go to the page that lists all of your posts, then "settings" on the far left, "posts and comments" under settings, the answer "no" for "word verification".
Post a Comment