"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Friday, April 27, 2012

W is for While Knocking on Wood...



One reason I found to smile instead of cry:

In worrying that my kids might catch a bad flu they had been exposed to - I cleaned the sterilized the house from one end to the other. So, when Ben did catch it (and hopefully only him... but Aria is complaining of a tummy ache and head ache, so we'll see...) I was prepared and the house is clean. Because that stresses me out too much.

Though I must admit, I cried as well. 

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

You're right-- It's SO much better to go into a sickness with a sparkling clean house!