"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for Oh I Love Camping

We go on 3 camping trips a year - one with Drew's family (end-ish of July this year), one with my family (Not sure when yet) and one with my mom's side of the family (Mid-July). (Though I love camping, I don't like going more than that. Unless it's girls camp of course!)

Swimming in a lake, windstorms, dirty, campfires, s'mores, sleeping in a tent, playing board games, Boy Scout dinners, etc.

Not sure how this year will go with 2 little ones, but looking forward to it!





3 comments:

JoMamma said...

I love camping. I just love getting away from everything and hanging out with my family in nature.

Millie said...

I'm in need of a camping trip. Away from society, electricity, and plumping.

Lucky 13s said...

Those are some great camping pictures! I remember Ben had just barely joined your family when we had our family reunion. It was so much fun to hang out with him all together!