The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it. ~Franklin P. Jones
Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!... except the weasels. - Homer

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
4 comments:
Kristine! What a cute family you have. I'm so happy to find someone who has gone through the whole adoption process. I'm really scared about getting started. Mostly the paper work and the rejection part, but I know it's what we are suppose to do. It's good to hear from you and I'll probably be asking you for lots of advise in the future. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I may just have to do a list of some of my favorite jokes as a post on my blog. I like this!
I saw a human pyramid one. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedburg
Love that man!
Hahahaha! That's awesome. The last one is one of my favorites!! And the worrying works one I'd never heard before, but LOVE.
Awesome jokes. Love it
Post a Comment