My big boy is almost 2. I just did an update on him, so this one is a flood of photos!
He's such a sweet boy. He's getting so grown up. He's becoming a good little helper and talking so much. 2 weeks and he'll be 2!
Here goes more bragging!
Loves Blocks!
Peek-a-Boo!
Hey there!
This one made me laugh! I asked him to smile and hold still so I could get a photo of his accident-proneness-always-being-on-his-forehead... and he made this cute little face!
Description of owies: Just above his eyebrow, tripped and hit the edge of a chair. Split it right open. Stitches and now a scar. :( Just above that, tripped outside and fell against the fence. To the right of that: Ran into the slide. In the center (light bruise) ran into the door frame of his room. I keep telling him it's normal to get owies as a little kid, but to please stop getting them on the right side of his forehead! (or his face at all, for that matter!)
Description of owies: Just above his eyebrow, tripped and hit the edge of a chair. Split it right open. Stitches and now a scar. :( Just above that, tripped outside and fell against the fence. To the right of that: Ran into the slide. In the center (light bruise) ran into the door frame of his room. I keep telling him it's normal to get owies as a little kid, but to please stop getting them on the right side of his forehead! (or his face at all, for that matter!)
Big Boy!
Loves outside!
Big Helper!
5 comments:
He is such a cute little guy. Happy Birthday to him soon!
Oh my gosh what a stud! I love his eyes, he is going to have girls chasin him! So fun to have a girl and a boy, huh? We are so lucky!!!
He is SUCH an adorable boy! I love that kid!
The peek-a-boo photo is my favorite!
I'll be sending his birthday gift in the mail soon.
(it's an outfit, of course!)
He is such an adorable happy kid. I love his smile.
Post a Comment