"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random photos that make me smile.

Breakfast. Aria yelling "WE SHARE!"
Jinxy's new favorite place to sleep. It's soft, and out of reach from the kiddos.
Ben will always be Aria's little brother. Though he may not always go along with her plans... like "let's wear Rie shoes!" She helped him put on her socks, and then her Sunday shoes. Meanwhile, she's wearing miss-matched ballet slippers and a massive "Pack-pack." I laughed so hard then, and again tonight as I uploaded this. Hahahaha!
An army guarding Aria's fruit snacks from Ben.
My little escape artist's bare footprints trying to go eat snow.

8 comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

Haha, I love the army protecting the footprints!!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Oh my gosh, the army protecting the fruit snacks made me laugh out loud!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahahaha! Oh how I loved these! Especially the Rie shoes and the army. So hilarious and cute!

Ben and Linds Jenkins said...

I just "LOL" 'd in the library.

Losee's said...

These made me laugh! Especially Aria dressing Ben. Cute kids!

JoMamma said...

Those are great pictures. They made me smile too.

Janet said...

Dang your cat is HUGE, and the shoe thing is pretty funny, super cute

Millie said...

is it just me, or is Aria a bit hypocritical?