"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cat Humor

Lindsey wised me up to this. I got a good laugh. Makes me think of my Jinxy. Hahaha!

Worth the watch if you have/like cats:







BEST ONE:


And, for the holidays, here's one more. This one made me laugh a lot. Dex & Jinx's first Christmas (3 months old) they climbed our tree constantly. They wreaked havoc on all decorations. The next year, same thing, but they were bigger. They fell out more. This year (which they also did previous years)they keep clawing at my pretty tree skirt and I'll probably have to throw it away after this year. Took me an hour to get all the cat hair off it last year. They claw at Santa's face.

1 comment:

Ashley Anderson said...

I subscribe to these videos! I think they're hilarious. They make me want a cat