"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
Oh ice cream. Love it! I was looking at your last post too, what would our lives be without double strollers!? They are life savers! Your kids are SO cute! I'm excited to read your interview soon!
4 comments:
I'm going to have to get some next time I am at the store cuz I love him also.
I heart this post.
Oh ice cream. Love it! I was looking at your last post too, what would our lives be without double strollers!? They are life savers! Your kids are SO cute! I'm excited to read your interview soon!
What a nice husband you have.
Post a Comment