"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So Sweet Siblings!

We recently had family photos taken by the wonderful Erin Summerill.

This photo melted my heart. These two are just the sweetest of siblings.

7 comments:

Millie said...

I too love this photo. I love how Ben has his arm on Aria's leg, as if he's holding her closer while Aria is grasping onto him. I look forward to getting to know Ben little by little. I also can't wait for Aria to meet her baby sister in the next couple of weeks! I'm sure she'll be just as sweet to her as she is with Ben :)

Ella said...

So cute !!! He has the most beautiful eyes!!!!

Janet said...

I loved those pictures what a happy little family, and those kids are so cute..

Losee's said...

soooo cute Kristine! I can't wait to see more!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I really really heart this picture. A LOT.

Alyse said...

So cute! Ben has such gorgeous eyes!

Camille Spence said...

It seriously blows me away at how alike those two look. I just LOVE it.