Yesterday Aria started out with a runny nose. By end of day she had a bad cough, a little fever and and a leaky faucet for a nose. Worse today.
Last night I started to cough and get the sore throat. Worse today.
This morning Ben is starting off with a runny nose. Worse as the day is going on.
Last night about 2:30 am, after checking on BennyJam, I rocked Aria to sleep as her coughing was making her almost throw-up and she was pretty upset. I was thinking about all the stuff that sucks for sick kids and all the "cons" of it.
Only good side to this: Cuddle-age. Not many toddlers like to just sit and cuddle. Today's been a tender day.
4 comments:
I always loved the cuddle part of sick kids too. I love how they put their head on your shoulder and love to have you rock them. But that is just the real sick part. I don't like the getting sick and the getting better part because they aren't so lovable.
Oh, I'm sad she's sick. I hate having sick kids. Ruby has been so sad for a week now. And I have gotten hardly any sleep. I totally feel for you.
I love those tender moments!! Hate the sick part!!!
I agree with you the only good thing is getting them to cuddle.
Post a Comment